Of all New Zealands’ wine producing regions, there is no doubt that Hawke’s Bay has a greater capacity than any other to produce a wide range of classical varieties. Whether you’re a newcomer to wine, a lover of fresh and flavoursome white wines, or maybe a devotee of full-bodied red wines, we’ll help you discover that Hawke’s Bay produces some of the finest examples of both.
We invite you let us show you around New Zealand’s original ‘Wine Country’.
A mix of premium wineries to visit, an exhilarating scenic flight across Hawke’s Bay and a taste of some of the regions’ finest artisan food products. Wineries & Wings Scenic Wine Tour will take you on a never-to-be-forgotten afternoon in ‘the Bay’.
- Taste some of Hawke’s Bay’s finest wines at up to 3 premium wineries
- Enjoy breathtaking vistas on a 30 minute scenic flight taking in Te Mata Peak, Cape Kidnappers, Marine Parade and Napier City from the air
- Savour an afternoon Gourmet Platter showcasing Hawke’s Bay products
- Take home a complimentary bottle of fine Hawke’s Bay wine
- Travel in exclusive luxury limousine comfort