Of all New Zealands’ wine producing regions, there is no doubt that Hawke’s Bay has a greater capacity than any other to produce a wide range of classical varieties. Whether you’re a newcomer to wine, a lover of fresh and flavoursome white wines, or maybe a devotee of full-bodied red wines, we’ll help you discover that Hawke’s Bay produces some of the finest examples of both.
We invite you let us show you around New Zealand’s original ‘Wine Country’.
With a focus on premium producers and a behind-the-scenes winery tour, our Gold Reserve Wine Tour aims to showcase some of the very best award-winning wineries that have put Hawke’s Bay on the world wine map. Experience an insiders’ look at some of the regions’ best.
- Visit and taste the wines of 3 – 4 premium Hawke’s Bay wineries
- Discover where it all begins with a personalised vineyard experience
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the wineries
- Savour our mid-afternoon Gourmet Platter showcasing the regions artisan food products
- Door-to-door service from your specified collection point within the urban areas of Napier, Hastings or Havelock North (an additional collection fee will apply outside these areas)