Of all New Zealands’ wine producing regions, there is no doubt that Hawke’s Bay has a greater capacity than any other to produce a wide range of classical varieties. Whether you’re a newcomer to wine, a lover of fresh and flavoursome white wines, or maybe a devotee of full-bodied red wines, we’ll help you discover that Hawke’s Bay produces some of the finest examples of both.
We invite you let us show you around New Zealand’s original ‘Wine Country’.
Imagine travelling the beautiful Hawke’s Bay countryside in limousine comfort, tasting wines at some of New Zealands’ foremost wineries and viewing this amazing region from the air on a 30 minute scenic flight over such landmarks as Cape Kidnappers, Te Mata Peak and Napiers’ Marine Parade. Then there’s the winery lunch and sampling some of Hawke’s Bays’ fine food products along the way. Wineries & Wings Full Day Wine Tour….you know you want to!
- Visit 4 – 5 award-winning Hawke’s Bay wineries
- Travel in exclusive, luxurious limousine comfort
- Savour a 2 course lunch at one of the Bay’s finest winery restaurants
- Experience breathtaking vistas across Hawke’s Bay as you enjoy a 30 minute scenic flight taking in Te Mata Peak, Cape Kidnappers and Naiper City itself
- Relax with a late afternoon Gourmet Platter full of fine local produce
- Take home a complimentary bottle of fine Hawke’s Bay wine