Whether it’s soaring vistas and verdant countryside or Art Deco and Spanish Mission architecture in beachside locations, Hawke’s Bay is a region of contrasts and stunning scenic variety. The region has long been a holiday destination for kiwi families looking to enjoy great summer weather and a range of attractions and activities to suit everyone.
Let us show you around our piece of paradise.
Give yourself a day to remember by taking The Grand Tour of Hawke’s Bay. This incredibly abundant region not only boasts one of the greatest collection of Art Deco public buildings in the world, but is also known as ‘The fruit bowl of New Zealand’. Amid vineyards, orchards, olive groves and green pasture sit treasures like Te Mata Peak giving 360 degree views all around the region. Through the day try freshly picked strawberries, NZ’s famous Manuka Honey and hand-made chocolates as well as a superb lunch at a leading winery restaurant. Phew! What a wonderful way to spend a day.
Savour more of the sights, sounds and flavours of our region with this ultimate tour.
- Marvel at the stunning Art Deco architecture of central Napier
- Follow beautiful Marine Parade south into the lovely Hawke’s Bay countryside
- Visit and sample the various delicious honeys at NZ’s largest producer
- Enjoy the breath-taking 360 degree views from the top of Te Mata Peak
- Travel through the lovely village of Havelock North
- Stop at a local artisan food producer – e.g. a strawberry farm or olivery
- Savour a delicious 1 course lunch at a top Hawke’s Bay winery restaurant
- Experience the Spanish Mission style of Hastings city
- Stop at a boutique chocolate maker
- Enjoy the grand surroundings of historic Mission Estate, NZ’s oldest winery
- Return to Napier via the beautiful fishing village of Ahuriri