Of all New Zealands’ wine producing regions, there is no doubt that Hawke’s Bay has a greater capacity than any other to produce a wide range of classical varieties. Whether you’re a newcomer to wine, a lover of fresh and flavoursome white wines, or maybe a devotee of full-bodied red wines, we’ll help you discover that Hawke’s Bay produces some of the finest examples of both.
We invite you let us show you around New Zealand’s original ‘Wine Country’.
Take a day to fully enjoy visits to some of Hawke’s Bays’ foremost wineries, take in the views across the region from spectacular Te Mata Peak and enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the Bays’ finest restaurants. On a Gold Reserve Full Day Wine Tour, life’s good!
- Gain a majestic overview of the region from the top of Te Mata Peak
- Visit and taste the wines of 5 – 6 top-flight Hawke’s Bay wineries
- Savour a delicious 2 course lunch at an award-winning winery restaurant
- Discover the essence of fine wine with a personalised vineyard experience
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the wineries
- Savour a late afternoon Gourmet Platter featuring ‘Hawke’s Bay on a plate’
- Door-to-door service from your specified collection point within the urban areas of Napier, Hastings or Havelock North (an additional collection fee will apply outside these areas)