Of all New Zealands’ wine producing regions, there is no doubt that Hawke’s Bay has a greater capacity than any other to produce a wide range of classical varieties. Whether you’re a newcomer to wine, a lover of fresh and flavoursome white wines, or maybe a devotee of full-bodied red wines, we’ll help you discover that Hawke’s Bay produces some of the finest examples of both.
We invite you let us show you around New Zealand’s original ‘Wine Country’.
A day’s tour of Hawke’s Bay wineries is mixed with stunning views from the top of iconic Te Mata Peak, lunch at a top winery restaurant and a mid-afternoon cheese platter. The Classic Full Day Wine Tour is just the way to spend a day!
- Start your day with the breath-taking views from Te Mata Peak
- Visit and taste at 5 – 6 winery cellar doors
- A cross-section of ‘household name’ and boutique producers
- Enjoy a delicious Platter lunch at a winery restaurant
- Discover the winemaking process from the start – in the vineyard
- Relax with a late afternoon Cheese Platter at one of the wineries
- Door-to-door service from your specified collection point within the urban areas of Napier, Hastings or Havelock North (an additional collection fee will apply outside these areas)