Time spent in Hawke’s Bay is limited and therefore precious. So here’s a unique opportunity to spend an evening sampling some of the regions’ best food at 3 of New Zealand’s finest winery restaurants.
Add to this a selection of wines matched to dishes at each restaurant plus views from the top of Te Mata Peak and you have an evening savouring the best of Hawke’s Bay flavours.
The highlights of an example tour are;
- Collection at 6.00pm from, and return around 10.30pm to, your accommodation in one of our luxury vehicles.
- A friendly, knowledgeable, professional guide ready to set the scene and give local context and depth to your evening.
- Your first stop might be Vidal Restaurant – NZ’s first, ever, winery restaurant – for a choice of Entrée from the á la carte menu. Up to six premium Vidal wines will also be tasted at the table.
- Stunning evening views from the top of Te Mata Peak across the Heretaunga Plains to the cities of Hastings and Napier and into the Tuki tuki Valley and your next venue.
- An á la carte Main Course at ‘Terroir’, the restaurant at world-renowned Craggy Range winery. Three wines will be matched with your selection to taste.
- Finally to New Zealands’ oldest winery, the beautiful Mission Estate (pictured above), where you can select from their magnificent Dessert menu. Your choice will be accompanied by two matched dessert wines.
It’s rare to have the opportunity to enjoy a stunning 3 course dinner across a variety of top-flight restaurants dotted throughout the beautiful Hawke’s Bay countryside.
Make the most of a visit to Hawke’s Bay with this memorable experience