Whether it’s soaring vistas and verdant countryside or Art Deco and Spanish Mission architecture in beachside locations, Hawke’s Bay is a region of contrasts and stunning scenic variety. The region has long been a holiday destination for kiwi families looking to enjoy great summer weather and a range of attractions and activities to suit everyone.
Let us show you around our piece of paradise.
There’s more to the region than just Napier. On A Taste of Hawke’s Bay we’ll take you into vineyard and orchard country, show you the patchwork-like landscape of the plains from the top of Te Mata Peak, check out the lovely village of Havelock North and Hastings City, and stop at New Zealand’s oldest winery – the magnificent Mission Estate. There’s more than you bargained for when you take a look around our Hawke’s Bay.
- Marvel at the stunning Art Deco architecture of central Napier
- Follow beautiful Marine Parade south into the lovely Hawke’s Bay countryside
- Visit and sample at New Zealands’ biggest honey producer
- Enjoy the amazing 360 degree views from the top of Te Mata Peak
- Take in scenic vistas as you travel through orchard and vineyard country
- Drop in to the historic Mission Estate, NZ’s oldest winery
- Return to Napier via the beautiful fishing village of Ahuriri