Of all New Zealands’ wine producing regions, there is no doubt that Hawke’s Bay has a greater capacity than any other to produce a wide range of classical varieties. Whether you’re a newcomer to wine, a lover of fresh and flavoursome white wines, or maybe a devotee of full-bodied red wines, we’ll help you discover that Hawke’s Bay produces some of the finest examples of both.
We invite you let us show you around New Zealand’s original ‘Wine Country’.
With our Classic Wine Tour we aim to show visitors a cross-section of Hawke’s Bay wineries. From household names you may recognise, to boutique producers selling mainly from their cellar door.
- Visit and taste at 3 – 4 winery cellar doors
- Experience a variety of ‘household name’ and boutique producers
- Discover the ‘roots’ of winemaking with a trip into the vineyard itself
- Enjoy a mid-afternoon Cheese Platter at one of the wineries
- Door-to-door service from your specified collection point within the urban areas of Napier, Hastings or Havelock North ( an additional collection fee will apply outside these areas)